As a doula I can support you during your pregnancy, the birth of your baby and the first weeks of motherhood.
My role is not medical, I am there to support you emotionally and physically and I will offer continuous support during birth.
I will help you to make your own informed decisions that are right for you in your situation:
- I will help you to make a birth plan;
- I will offer a listening ear and attention whenever you need it;
- I will be there for you during the birth of your baby and support you continuously during labour (and coach you through the contractions if needed).
As a doula I am completely at your disposal, I tune in to your questions and wishes so that you can look back on the birth of your baby with happiness and pride in order to give your new family a good start.
Besides the English language I can speak French fluently because of working as an au-pair in Paris. Therefore I can offer my services as a doula in Dutch, English and French.
If you have any questions, please contact me or make an appointment for a free introductory meeting.
You can also find me on Doula.nl. Klik hier voor mijn profiel.
Do you need support after the kraamverzorgende has left? I will help you with your needs.
- Practical support
- Practical help
- Mental support
- Taking care of your baby so you can rest or relax
- Taking care of household chores
For my post-partum care services I charge € 45,00 per hour excluding travel expenses.